Georgia Gwinnett College receives student applications online. If you are a first time user, you will need to create an account before applying. It's a secure, convenient way to apply and provides access to the status of your application.
All students applying for admission to Georgia Gwinnett College must complete the following procedures:
- Complete an electronic Application for Admission, available online. Students who are unable to complete the electronic application should contact the Georgia Gwinnett College Admissions Office at 678.407.5313.
- Submit the required $20 application fee electronically with the application.
- Freshmen and applicants with fewer than 30 transfer hours must request that their most recently-attended high school submit an official high school transcript to Georgia Gwinnett College.
- Applicants who have attended any college (as a transfer student or as a HOPE-ACCEL student) must request official college transcripts from all colleges previously attended. These official transcripts must be sent directly to Georgia Gwinnett College.
- All accepted students must satisfy immunization verification requirements.
- Applicants who indicate that they have a criminal conviction or criminal charges pending will be asked to provide supplemental information in consideration of the applicant’s eligibility for admission to Georgia Gwinnett College. Failure to provide this information may impact the applicant’s eligibility for admission.
- Applicants must submit official proof of citizenship status.
- The mailing address for submission of all documents (except the electronic admissions application) is:
Georgia Gwinnett College
Office of Admissions
1000 University Center Lane
Lawrenceville, GA 30043
Applicants will be provided with a username and PIN by the College to allow the student to check their application status. A final decision on your acceptance into the College will be made after all application materials have been received.
Voluntary Student Insurance
Georgia Gwinnett College students enrolled in six or more credits per term may participate in a voluntary student insurance program underwritten by UnitedHealthcare. Enrollment is open to students, their spouses and dependent children. Contact UnitedHealthcare for more information about the voluntary student insurance program. Information may also be obtained about the Student Health Insurance Program (SHIP) from the University System of Georgia.
Contact the Admissions office at firstname.lastname@example.org or 678.407.5313.Have Questions?