User Conduct Guidelines
Georgia Gwinnett College would like your experience on our website and the online community sites to be enjoyable and educational. There will be areas of the site in which users may participate in forums, surveys, discussion boards and other content creation. Please review the guidelines below before participating in our online communities. These guidelines may be updated from time to time as described in the Terms of Service. Failure to follow these guidelines may result in the termination of your community membership.
While visiting and participating in the online community sites, you are solely responsible for your conduct. Below are some, but not all, of the expectations for your participation in our communities. In understanding these guidelines, you agree NOT to
- harass, threaten, belittle, or otherwise distress any other user or entity;
- transmit information of any type that is considered unlawful, threatening, abusive, vulgar, obscene, or prejudice against any user or entity in regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual preference, age or disability;
- impersonate any person, including but not limited to a GGC official;
- use our community sites for advertisement, promotion or solicitation of any kind;
- invade or violate the privacy of any user, including sharing personal information about any individual in a public site area;
- transmit any materials that contain viruses or other malicious items;
- break any local, state or federal laws in conjunction with your use of the site.
Our online communities may contain facts, statements, recommendations, opinions and views by users and third party entities. GGC and its affiliates do not endorse and are not responsible for the accuracy or reliability of content in these areas. You agree that use of this information is at your own risk.