Student Success Advising Center
All GGC students benefit from a range of services and programs available from the Student Success Advising Center.
Advising from Student Success Advisors
Student Success advisors coach students enrolled in Student Success classes, including English for Academic Purposes (EAP), English, and math.
The Student Success Advising Center offers the following services:
- Quality educational advisement on topics such as testing and course placement
- Academic planning: programs of study, course prerequisites and graduation requirements
- Targeted skills development
- Information about appropriate campus resources and services
- Participation in the Grizzly Renewal Opportunity Workshop (GROW)
- Clarification of academic policies and guidelines required by GGC and the Board of Regents
In-Person Drop-in Student Success Advising
Monday – Friday, 9 a.m. – 12 p.m. and 1 p.m. – 4 p.m.
Get quick answers to questions or concerns – usually requiring a 15-minute session or less
Appointment Student Success Advising
Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. – 4 p.m.
In-depth questions or concerns require a scheduled appointment. Schedule an appointment with your assigned faculty mentor or assigned Student Success advisor directly or email @email for assistance.
Examples Requiring Appointments
- Academic success coaching
- Academic concerns
- Interpreting DegreeWorks
- Future semester planning
- Course registration
- Major exploration