GGC's online application offers a personalized experience: identify exactly what you need, save and monitor your progress, and connect to get answers.

Ready. Set. Become a Grizzly.

To start your application, browse and select from the student types described below to understand the application process and requirements on your journey to become a Grizzly ...

Already Started? Continue Your Application

    Freshmen Admission (Never Attended College)

    You are a high school junior/senior or graduate or a GED holder, and you've never attended college.

    View application/document requirements for freshmen who have never attended college.

    Freshmen Admission (Home School)

    You are a high school junior/senior or graduate of a non-accredited homeschool program or high school. Regionally accredited home school applicants, please refer to freshman admissions (never attended college).

    View application/document requirements for freshmen admission, (home school).


    Transfer Admission

    You've earned more than 30 transferable college credit hours from another regionally accredited institution.

    View application/document requirements for transfer admission.

    Re-admission to GGC

    You have previously attended GGC as a degree-seeking student, but have not been enrolled for three semesters or longer.

    View application/document requirements for re-admission to GGC.

    Transient Admission

    You are enrolled in a degree program at another regionally accredited institution and expect to return to that institution. Transient students must re-apply for admission each semester.

    View application/document requirements for transient admission.


    Post-baccalaureate Admission

    You've earned a bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited institution and are not seeking another bachelor’s degree.

    View application/document requirements for post-baccalaureate admission.


    Dual Enrollment Admission

    You are a high school or homeschooled student seeking to attend college during your junior or senior year of high school. Minimum age requirement is 16 years old.

    View application/document requirements for dual enrollment admission.


    International Admission

    You are an international student if you meet one of the following:

    • Currently live outside the U.S. and will require an F-1 visa to study in the U.S. 
    • Not a U.S. citizen nor permanent resident and currently live in the U.S. on an F-1 visa
    • Currently live in the U.S. on another non-immigrant visa classification, which permits part-time or full-time study

    View application/document requirements for international students.