Academic Self-Assessment for Student Success
Need help deciding what to study? Prospective students may use Focus 2 Apply, the assessment tool that considers work interests and academic strengths to suggest areas to focus your studies, majors and potential career options.
Currently enrolled students and alumni, use Focus 2 Career when you need help deciding what to study.
Getting Started with Focus 2 Apply
When should you use Focus 2 Apply?
Use Focus 2 Apply as a prospective student, considering Georgia Gwinnett College as your college of choice. The assessment results assist you in the selecting an academic focus area and declaring a major based on your work interests, which eases your college transition and makes the most of your college experience at GGC.
How much time does it take to use Focus 2 Apply?
Typically, it takes under 10 minutes to complete the quiz. Of course, you can spend as much time as you like.
Access Focus 2 Apply
- Create your account by registering for Focus 2 Apply (takes less than two minutes).
- Take the Work Interest and Academic Strength assessments.
- View your results and identify majors or academic focus areas you can choose at GGC.
Things to Keep in Mind
- Use Focus 2 Apply online on any phone, tablet, PC or Mac computer ... anywhere, any time.
- Focus 2 Apply always saves your results.
- Use Focus 2 Apply as often as you wish.
- You can change your mind about earlier choices, repeat a section and explore new options.
- Your results are stored online and are always available to you
- Remember to save the majors and occupations that appeal to you as you review them.