Instructions: Please send this form to Legal Affairs by submitting below. If you have additional information you need to send and/or questions please email @email and a legal staff member will respond as soon as possible.

If you are a current or former student requesting a transcript or other student records, please contact the GGC Registrar.

Find Info to Request Transcripts

Open Records Request Form