Paying Your Bill and Managing Your Account
Direct Deposit Setup
By using a checking or savings account you already have, you can expedite the delivery of your refund by following these instructions:
- Log in to Grizzly Den within Banner.
- Using your MyGGC credentials, click on the "Pay Now – Student Account Center" link.
- Click "Refunds" (located under Student Account Center).
- Click "Set up Account."
- Provide bank account information.
- Personal checking/savings account only from a bank within the United States.
- Do not enter your debit card number.
- No corporate account, i.e., credit cards, home equity, traveler’s checks, etc., as this will result in a rejection of the deposit of the refund.
- If you are unsure of any information, please contact your bank for guidance.
- Students with a credit union account should contact their credit union to find out the correct routing and account number.
- Click "Continue."
- Review the "Set up Refund Account" agreement with option to “Agree.”
- After agreeing to the terms, click "Continue" to complete the setup.
To keep your direct deposit profile active, log in to Student Account Center about every six months to validate the profile. During the refund process, the status initially displayed on the Banner record is "Refund–Paper check." Once the process is complete, the description updates to eRefund. An email notification is also delivered to the GGC email account when the process is complete.